Leeds/bradford Airport Hotels - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Leeds/bradford Airport Hotels

6 of us ( 3 couples ) flying out 08.00 Saturday morning from Leeds /Bradford so looking for a hotel near the aiport on Friday night either with parking on site or tied in with somewhere that does airport parking , probably looking at 3 cars in total (could probably make it 2 at a push ) for 8 days .

Most common one that comes up is a Britannia hotel , which put us off right away as we stayed in one in Manchester , and is amongst the worst I`ve ever been in , so any (sensible ) recommendations are appreciated :ok:

I go from Leeds/Bradford quite often due to cheap ryanair flights. Travelodge is a walk to terminal and there is parking at it but parking cost is quite expensive. Theres no bar at it but the town of yeadon is only a mile away. There is a premier inn at Yeadon with a bar food etc and most importantly free parking with a great sit in fish/chip shop across the road (Murgatroyds).

We booked into the Premier Inn for the Spain game and was alright as someone said above no bar etc we took a wee trip into a local town and it was a great atmosphere as Leeds were playing St Helens in some Final at Old Trafford but during the day we just went to the airport for something to eat in wetherspoons less than a minute walk from the hotel i'm sure we were offered at the time of booking cheap parking as well

• 1 month later...

Booked the premier inn for this , £35 a room and a pub next door for refreshment and food :cheers3: and if my mate in the next room keep me awake with his snoring or other nocturnal activities we can claim the room for nothing ! . Airport parking should be about £30 , so job sorted .

Booked the premier inn for this , £35 a room and a pub next door for refreshment and food :cheers3: and if my mate in the next room keep me awake with his snoring or other nocturnal activities we can claim the room for nothing ! . Airport parking should be about £30 , so job sorted .

Flying from there in July. Parking was £23 for a week.

Geed, me and the family also on the Friday morning flight....we're driving doon overnight after the Poland game....Jet 2, 8am flight.

Nice on mate, we will be there at 8am, on the 11.55am flight to Faro going with Ryanair