Best Broadband Deals - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Another vote for the bearded one's broadband.

And another vote. Broadband speeds better than I get at work - as others have said though you do need to get rough with them when renewal times come around otherwise they will jack prices up

After reading this I thought I'd chance my arm with BT (who I'm with for phone and broadband). Told them I wanted to cancel and move to Sky - result is I'm getting BT Sport free for another year and Infinity installed free of charge and only £10 a month for subscription. Can't complain with that :ok:

You can regester your interest in getting cable put in your street at the link below. Don't know how it works but I guess if there are enough houses in your area regestering then it will get pushed up the list to get done

http://keepup.virginmedia.com/cablemystreet?buspart=uk_pre_b_na_info_network-expansion