Scotland Bucket Hats – All Profits Going To The Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal - Page 2 - TA Clubs, Social, Charities - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Bucket Hats – All Profits Going To The Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal

DeeRus

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the prompt, concise & clear response... better get ma arse in gear then eh? :rollsmile::rollsmile:

That's aboot the sum and substance of it, aye. These things are selling like hot cakes.

Well, more like popular bucket hats - but you get my drift..........

I missed this too, can i still order just now?

No bother Al - we've got some spare stock but ......................... the cost is based on delivery to a UK address. If you need it sent to Poland, let me know and I'll confirm the cost including delivery before you order :ok:

If you're looking for delivery to a UK address - they are £10 incl P&P each and if you could make a PayPal payment to:

info@tasunshineappeal.co.uk
If you could make the payment using the “pay or send money” option, that would be great. The reason is that by using the “pay for goods or services” means PayPal then charge the Sunshine Appeal a fee for receiving the payment.
If you put in the message box – your delivery address and the size- we've got Large (57cm) or Extra Large (63cm)
Cheers, Paul

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE ON ORDERS AND DELIVERY SCHEDULE

CURRENT ORDERS

In recognition of those who’ve pre-ordered their Bucket Hats, we’ll be including a ‘mystery gift’ with your dispatch as a thank you.

NEW ORDERS (up until the end of January)

Should anyone be tempted to buy a Bucket Hat, we will have some stock available (both Standard and Large) and if you order before the end of January, you’ll also benefit with a ‘mystery gift’ as well!

If you’re tempted – then please feel free to order via our eBay shop, where we’ve also got some of our tee-shirts available for sale as well CLICK HERE.

DELIVERY REMINDER

These hats are currently in production and are due to be shipped to us around the 3rd week of January – we estimate we’ll be sending them out between then and the end of the month.

Thanks again for all your support to date ........................ Everywhere We Go :ok:

Edited by DeeRus

CURRENT ORDERS

In recognition of those who’ve pre-ordered their Bucket Hats, we’ll be including a ‘mystery gift’ with your dispatch as a thank you.

NEW ORDERS (up until the end of January)

Should anyone be tempted to buy a Bucket Hat, we will have some stock available (both Standard and Large) and if you order before the end of January, you’ll also benefit with a ‘mystery gift’ as well!

If you’re tempted – then please feel free to order via our eBay shop, where we’ve also got some of our tee-shirts available for sale as well CLICK HERE.

DELIVERY UPDATE

The production run has been completed and they were despatched by the manufacturer today (15/01/15) and this means they'll be with us (as we'd projected) in the early to middle part of next week – we estimate we’ll be sending them out between then and the end of the month.

Thanks again for all your support to date ........................ Everywhere We Go :ok:

Not sure why but the homepage isn't showing the Bucket Hats - until we resolve this, here a direct link to the hats

Click HERE

My apologies for any inconvenience caused :blush:

We've just been sent a picture of the finished article (picture attached) - very high quality finish (in my opinion) looks very smart :cheers3:

10898106_10152748668638757_4970105873128

ORDERS (up until the end of January)

If you’re tempted – then please feel free to order via our eBay shop, LINK HERE;

DELIVERY

They have been dispatched by the manufacturer (15/01/15) and this means they'll be with us in the early to middle part of next week – we estimate we’ll be sending them out between then and the end of the month.

We've just been sent a picture of the finished article (picture attached) - very high quality finish (in my opinion) looks very smart :cheers3:

10898106_10152748668638757_4970105873128

ORDERS (up until the end of January)

If you’re tempted – then please feel free to order via our eBay shop, LINK HERE;

DELIVERY

They have been dispatched by the manufacturer (15/01/15) and this means they'll be with us in the early to middle part of next week – we estimate we’ll be sending them out between then and the end of the month.

Class product.

I certainly will be purchasing one.

Hope to try it on for size at a WESTA meeting.

Great product, great charity. Well done to all involved.

Edited by Robroysboy

Thanks to everyone who's bought a hat, as we've sold nearly 90 of them ................... not too bad considering its slightly out of season :wave:

Everywhere We Go :love:

Just ordered one through ebay, Ive changed the delivery address to my parents house in scotland so no need for international delivery :wink2:

Got the payment and my assistant or as you know him, Flure, will be dealing with the shipping element as soon as

Thanks for your support :ok: