Gibraltar V Scotland. Bus To Faro From Albufeira . - Page 12 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gibraltar V Scotland. Bus To Faro From Albufeira .

Robert Mcdermott

We are taking a reserve list, if we get enough names on the list say 40ish , I will put another bus on, so it's worth giving the office a call with your name. Thanks.

Done - Thanks pal, great thing you are doing. Having organised a bus to a european away game i know how hard it is to get everything right.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Robert,

Just wondered if my 3 places are booked? Havent been on the forum for a while so havent paid anything. I reserved way back in Sept?

Cheers

i have filled 9 buses since you were last on TAMB, unfortunately all seats have now been taken. I've had a massive reply on the buses . So if you haven't phoned and booked then you won't be on the bus. Sorry m8.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that all the buses are now full, could I possibly be added to a reserve list should anyone call off please. I would be looking for 2 seats, or if you hear of anyone else organising a bus via another tour company, maybe you could send me in the right direction. I am female travelling with my 15 year old son , so don't want to risk being stranded at the stadium. Many thanks