Uefa ticket app issues - Scotland v Germany - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Uefa ticket app issues

Has anyone got a contact phone number uefa tickets?

I am having issues with my uefa ticket app. I can’t access my tickets in the app because when I go into the app and put in my email address, I am not receiving en email with my registration code to allow me to access my ticket app.

i am getting nowhere with emailing uefa so has a contact number for uefa ?

1 hour ago, Spud47 said:

Has anyone got a contact phone number uefa tickets?

I am having issues with my uefa ticket app. I can’t access my tickets in the app because when I go into the app and put in my email address, I am not receiving en email with my registration code to allow me to access my ticket app.

i am getting nowhere with emailing uefa so has a contact number for uefa ?

My mate is having the exact same issue, after several back and forth emails, uefa say only way is to go to Allianz ticket office either day before or day of game, and they now rubber his emails and doesn’t have a direct phone number either.

1 hour ago, Broath Boy said:

My mate is having the exact same issue, after several back and forth emails, uefa say only way is to go to Allianz ticket office either day before or day of game, and they now rubber his emails and doesn’t have a direct phone number either.

Is the Allianz ticket office at the stadium? I have tickets for the Germany v Scotland game and also for the Belgium v Slovakia game and also for the Scotland v Switzerland game. So I need to access my ticket app to view my tickets for the 3 games. The last email I got from uefa was them asking me to send them a copy of my ID, but I haven’t heard from them since I sent them it. Starting to get twitchy now as it getting so close to the first game. 
im not sure if I just change my email address in my uefa account if that will let me into my app. Scared to just do it now until I hear back from uefa incase it cause any more problems. 🙈🙈

1 hour ago, LoganRoy said:

Is it an apple ID?

Yes it’s an apple iPhone i have. But that’s not the issue. 
the issue is that I’m not receiving the email from them uefa ticket app with my registration code. 

10 minutes ago, Spud47 said:

Yes it’s an apple iPhone i have. But that’s not the issue. 
the issue is that I’m not receiving the email from them uefa ticket app with my registration code. 

You've checked it isn't linked to this VERY WELL KNOWN ISSUE

https://support.tickets-mobiletickets.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/6105814882332-Why-are-my-mobile-tickets-not-showing-in-the-app

9 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

Thanks, but I have checked this and my email address is correct in my uefa account. 
I have actually previously accessed my uefa ticket app and viewed my downloaded tickets for 3 games. So I know my tickets are there.
I logged out of the app a while ago. But problem is logging back in. Uefa did reply to one of my emails a few days ago saying that they could see that I had previously logged in and downloaded my tickets. 
I wish the would just reply and confirm if I can just change my email address in my uefa account. I don’t want to just go ahead and do it yet before getting confirmation from them incase it cause any more issues 🙈🙈

3 minutes ago, Spud47 said:

Thanks, but I have checked this and my email address is correct in my uefa account. 
I have actually previously accessed my uefa ticket app and viewed my downloaded tickets for 3 games. So I know my tickets are there.
I logged out of the app a while ago. But problem is logging back in. Uefa did reply to one of my emails a few days ago saying that they could see that I had previously logged in and downloaded my tickets. 
I wish the would just reply and confirm if I can just change my email address in my uefa account. I don’t want to just go ahead and do it yet before getting confirmation from them incase it cause any more issues 🙈🙈

You've not logged in elsewhere have you, to another device? Haven't shared your details with someone else who could be logged in?

5 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

You've not logged in elsewhere have you, to another device? Haven't shared your details with someone else who could be logged in?

No I have only ever used my own phone to login. And have not shared any details with anyone else. 

36 minutes ago, Spud47 said:

No I have only ever used my own phone to login. And have not shared any details with anyone else. 

Hopefully you get it sorter. Might just need to hit the ticket office at the ground. 

1 hour ago, Spud47 said:

Is the Allianz ticket office at the stadium? I have tickets for the Germany v Scotland game and also for the Belgium v Slovakia game and also for the Scotland v Switzerland game. So I need to access my ticket app to view my tickets for the 3 games. The last email I got from uefa was them asking me to send them a copy of my ID, but I haven’t heard from them since I sent them it. Starting to get twitchy now as it getting so close to the first game. 
im not sure if I just change my email address in my uefa account if that will let me into my app. Scared to just do it now until I hear back from uefa incase it cause any more problems. 🙈🙈

Yes, I believe it’s at the stadium, we’re going to it Thursday afternoon, he has been asked to bring proof of identification (passport).

1 hour ago, hairysackobaws said:

Try checking junk and spam email mate. Or maybe you have blocked Uefa emails ? I have done that in the past by mistake. Check that out. Think there must be a way to see a block list on your email account somewhere 

I have checked my junk and spam folders and there is nothing in there. 
And I’ve checked that I can receive emails from uefa tickets and I should be able to receive them. Seems like I’ve checked everything and everything seems to be ok. It just seems to be the uefa ticket app email I am not receiving with my registration code. It’s strange as I have received replies from uefa when I have emailed them about my issues but yet I don’t get the email from the app. 
hopefully the will reply and let me change my email address in my uefa account.  And hopefully that will them let me get the registration code email to allow me access to the app 🙈

3 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

Yes, I believe it’s at the stadium, we’re going to it Thursday afternoon, he has been asked to bring proof of identification (passport).

I don’t arrive Munich until midday on friday. So if I don’t get a reply from uefa by then. I’ll just have to try and find the ticket office at the stadium when we get there. But that could be a problem as I think you have to show tickets at a checkpoint before getting to the stadium? 🙈

12 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

Hopefully you get it sorter. Might just need to hit the ticket office at the ground. 

Yes. Hopefully they reply before Friday. Not sure how it will work as I don’t arrive in Munich until Friday afternoon. So would just have to try and find the ticket office when we arrive at the stadium. But might be issues as I think you might have to show the ticket at a checkpoint before you get to the stadium? 🙈

16 minutes ago, Spud47 said:

Yes. Hopefully they reply before Friday. Not sure how it will work as I don’t arrive in Munich until Friday afternoon. So would just have to try and find the ticket office when we arrive at the stadium. But might be issues as I think you might have to show the ticket at a checkpoint before you get to the stadium? 🙈

The ticket office is before the perimeter, just after the station.

My thoughts exactly.  I would much prefer the old paper tickets. Or at least ones you can’t just print off. 
can’t be done with all this App shite 🙈😡

Has anyone had any joy with contacting uefa direct regarding the ticket app.

i am still having issues getting into my ticket app. I have tried changing my email address in my uefa account and this has allowed me to login to my ticket app but my tickets are not showing up in the app. Maybe because I’ve cleared changing my email address.  
I am still having no joy in getting this resolved. Just a few emails but not getting anywhere with them. They just said to go to the ticket office at the stadium. But They haven’t replied to me for the past few days.

obviously I would like to try and get this sorted before I travel in case they can’t sort it out at the ticket office.  

49 minutes ago, Spud47 said:

Has anyone had any joy with contacting uefa direct regarding the ticket app.

i am still having issues getting into my ticket app. I have tried changing my email address in my uefa account and this has allowed me to login to my ticket app but my tickets are not showing up in the app. Maybe because I’ve cleared changing my email address.  
I am still having no joy in getting this resolved. Just a few emails but not getting anywhere with them. They just said to go to the ticket office at the stadium. But They haven’t replied to me for the past few days.

obviously I would like to try and get this sorted before I travel in case they can’t sort it out at the ticket office.  

Have you tried checking your email on a computer and whether you've blocked the email address?

On 6/9/2024 at 10:46 PM, KENTTA said:

Hope you get it sorted Spud.

Bring back real/paper/cardboard tickets.

Sod all this App/IT Sh**te 

11 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

Have you tried checking your email on a computer and whether you've blocked the email address?

Yes I’ve tried that as well. Doesn’t look to be any issues with that. 

1 minute ago, Spud47 said:

Yes I’ve tried that as well. Doesn’t look to be any issues with that. 

So you can login to your email and also login to the uefa account as per euro2024-sales.tickets.uefa.com

If so and nothing it'll be a ticket office job aye.