Germany V Scotland 8 Match Tickets For Sale Nord West Section Just Above Scotland Fans - Germany v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany V Scotland 8 Match Tickets For Sale Nord West Section Just Above Scotland Fans

General Berrell

I have 8 tickets for sale for the Germany Section in the north west section of the ground if anyone is looking for match briefs or knows anyone that is.

Price which includes the booking fee is £61 each ticket. Ideally looking to sell all 8 as a whole.

These were bought as a precaution in case myself and colleagues were unsuccessful in securing official Scotland section but we did manage to secure Official Scotland section ones in the end.

Please postr here if interested and we can arrange to meet in Germany or for delivery before the event.

Thanks - General Berrell

Hi there, I don't know the exact section yet as they have not yet arrived. I only know at the moment that they are North West which suggests section 64-68.

I think when I ordered them they were in 66 however when I completed the purchase the receipt just said Nord West and did not detail the section, row, etc. They are altogether though.

I should have these in my possession Thursday and can chat on the phone if you want? Let me know and we can exchange details offline.