ISO 1x Hungary ticket - Scotland v Hungary - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

ISO 1x Hungary ticket

3 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

pelnty of hungary tickets on ticket sites - depends your price point - looking at minimum 280 quid 

It'll be last resort. I'd sold a Swiss one on here for FV and bought Germany one for the same, along with a 3x match package, so hoping the spirit of a fellow TA member will be forthcoming. 😂👍

On 5/7/2024 at 3:21 PM, LoganRoy said:

It'll be last resort. I'd sold a Swiss one on here for FV and bought Germany one for the same, along with a 3x match package, so hoping the spirit of a fellow TA member will be forthcoming. 😂👍

you got lucky - some on here wanting prices just  below the ticket site  prices - 250 for a 60 EURO ticket - i get folk covering what they paid from sites, but this is folk who got in original sale  

9 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

you got lucky - some on here wanting prices just  below the ticket site  prices - 250 for a 60 EURO ticket - i get folk covering what they paid from sites, but this is folk who got in original sale  

It's an unwritten rule, same with club fitba, only ever charge FV.

I agree, and get if someone has paid over the odds that they'd want to recoup what they've paid.

3 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

It's an unwritten rule, same with club fitba, only ever charge FV.

I agree, and get if someone has paid over the odds that they'd want to recoup what they've paid.

yeh this is folk want site prices for their Face Value so they can go and buy on sites for other games   

On 5/7/2024 at 3:21 PM, LoganRoy said:

240 Quid now for a Cat 2 (150 Euro) Ticket - STUBHUB USA site - likely needs a US VPN