Link for new sale of tickets at 9am - Page 3 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Link for new sale of tickets at 9am

3 hours ago, AlfieMoon said:

That’s the game I was after.  Would suit us nicely for the days between Munich and Cologne, when we’re staying in Mainz.  Would have possibly considered the €150 tickets at an absolute push but not a chance of €200/€400 ones.

Hopefully there’ll be cheaper tickets flying around over there and the good thing is that we’ll be in the position of being non-fussed about whether we go to that game or not - so no need to spend a fortune. France-Austria is another option the same night but seems to have had higher demand. 

I have two tickets for this game, you looking to swap something or buy?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who put tickets up for sale had a confirmation email yet? I wanted to return my Croatia Spain tickets but not had an email from UEFA to say they've been resold.

Hi

Last time round I received notification within a few days and payment soon after. I also returned a ticket this time but no update yet. I think it is almost a sell out especially at the lower prices.

1 hour ago, hoggeddie said:

Hi

Last time round I received notification within a few days and payment soon after. I also returned a ticket this time but no update yet. I think it is almost a sell out especially at the lower prices.

Cheers, will wait and see.