Travel from Stuttgart to Karlsruhe / Baden Baden airport - Scotland v Hungary - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Travel from Stuttgart to Karlsruhe / Baden Baden airport

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Istassin said:

Looks like Ryanair have moved the morning flight on 24th forward to 09:35. Hoping will be ok getting from Karlsruhe city  centre to airport in the morning.   

Hi we're staying there also ,and getting the Ryanair flight to stansted, we could share a taxi to the airport if you want , there is 2 of us

On 4/27/2024 at 3:28 PM, thacker said:

Hi we're staying there also ,and getting the Ryanair flight to stansted, we could share a taxi to the airport if you want , there is 2 of us

On 4/27/2024 at 3:28 PM, thacker said:

Yeah, could be an option. I think you can also get a train and then a bus but connections might not be the best at that time in the morning. Any idea how much a taxi is? We're in the IBIS hotel beside the main station. Just me and my son.