Ticket Tout Sites - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Tout Sites

What’s the most reliable?

Live football tickets, Stubhub and the likes

After todays UEFA resale portal not the easiest to navigate I’m looking at maybe taking in another game or two that I don’t get tickets for and possibly the second round 

used stubhub a few times in USA - i guess it depends how reliable the seller is - Stubhub is always going to give you a refund but thats not much use if you have paid to travel to germany  

On 3/15/2024 at 6:10 AM, euan2020 said:

used stubhub a few times in USA - i guess it depends how reliable the seller is - Stubhub is always going to give you a refund but thats not much use if you have paid to travel to germany  

I’m going to Germany and have 5 games I think and was just maybe planning another the second round should we qualify 

5 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I’m going to Germany and have 5 games I think and was just maybe planning another the second round should we qualify 

not sure how it works in UK, but in USA the electronic ticket is passed across within 1 day

I sold once, and event got cancelled so they automatically canceled sale and gave purchaser back money, and never settled to me - i think you would know 2-3 weeks before event if ticket passed across, although not sure how would work cos typically i think its like a ticketmaster or equivalant app that is used