Anyone bite the bullet and pay over the odds? Also, anyone coming from Canada? - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone bite the bullet and pay over the odds? Also, anyone coming from Canada?

jimmyhillshitman

I'm based in Montreal these days and my mate over in Calgary. Both actually scottish and none of this "ah i saw braveheart once so I'm Scotch" patter.

Both former footsoldiers that followed Scotland about Europe in dark years of 2000-2013/14.

We are flying out to Montreal to Munich then flying back from Stuttgart. Both of us decided to go on a Stubhub and buy over the odds tickets (pure shambles btw) as we are making such an effort to come from Canada it's a bit pointless to worry about the next draw or scalpers on the day. I've used stubhub before for tickets and they are good at replacing tickets for events if the person is a con man. I think it's more likely we'll get a refund as I doubt they will be able to replace Germany opener tickets at an event like this.

Anyone else flying from Canada? We're probably doing a Canada Tartan army flag.

All booked for hotels, flights and supposedly tickets.