Cyprus Fan Card Online - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

JohnandJenn

Hi All

I managed to get a Fan Card which I think is required to get home end tickets for Larnaca and it showed an expiry date as 30 September 2023. All good, but when I transferred it to Google's Yourwallet on my smartphone, it came up showing the expiry date as 24 July, which was actually earlier than the date I applied for the card!! I've emailled sportskoa and await their reply. Anyone else have this problem? Cheers. John.

On 8/8/2023 at 10:22 AM, JohnandJenn said:

Hi All

I managed to get a Fan Card which I think is required to get home end tickets for Larnaca and it showed an expiry date as 30 September 2023. All good, but when I transferred it to Google's Yourwallet on my smartphone, it came up showing the expiry date as 24 July, which was actually earlier than the date I applied for the card!! I've emailled sportskoa and await their reply. Anyone else have this problem? Cheers. John.

Yes. Website shows September date but when you put on app its end of July. Davy said system is full of glitches but should be OK if you applied for it after 1st August or renewed after 1st August.

• 2 months later...
On 8/8/2023 at 2:52 PM, JohnandJenn said:

Hi All

The website displays a September date, but the app shows the end of July. Davy acknowledged system glitches but assured that applications or renewals made after August 1st should be unaffected. Nrega Job Card List