Offensive Behaviour at Football Act Repealed - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Offensive Behaviour at Football Act Repealed

15 hours ago, Parklife said:

Irrelevant. You seem to be advocating discrimination.

So let's make the police use their powers and stop folk who think it's acceptable. Not make up some new laws that aren't required and discriminate against folk based on which sport they like. 

I don’t think he’s advocating discrimination, he illustrating why their needs to be tougher laws at football. As he says people do act differently at football and with larger crowds it can and often does escalate.

oh and thanks for your help:ok: all sorted now

15 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Heard that. Dearie me, he compared the offensive singing at an Arbroath v Montrose game to that at an Old Firm derby!

People like him are a huge part of the problem in Scottish football, he gives a voice to the idiots and for years he’s peddled shite like this, his pandering to the old firm is quite laughable. If I were a st mirren fan I’d hate the gump.

hes like the Darren Mackie of the journalist world, he must look at himself everyday and think..........I can’t believe I get paid to be shite at my job.