Waiting List - Page 4 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Waiting List

Fugitive

On 07/10/2016 at 0:43 AM, aaid said:

Eh no I didn't feel bad about it if anyone in my position would have done the same thing as me.I don't know if you have a reading problem but I only stated the tickets should have went to 5 pointers first then worked the way down.Regarding the countries I have visited I was learning my young son about countries in Europe.Dont understand the problem you are having with it.Of course there is many people been to much more and that includes many of my friends.What i have been saying is that there has been so many tickets handed back because of people trying to point harvest and they have also stopped 5 pointers getting tickets.I applaud the ssc having the balls to do 500 ticket collections.Also if I have annoyed you that has made my day with your replies back to me.Iam away tomorrow to Bratislava and collect my ticket and my magic point on Monday.Enjoy

Edited by DINGI

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't get on the waiting list cos I applied online not on the phone, got refused, and there was no mention of a waiting list. If there is one surely every applicant should be told about it rather than just some of them?

Why is a waiting list needed anyway?  Just offer the tickets in turn to the most-points applicants who didn't get one first time around.

Edited by randers