Focus - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Caledonian Craig

Okay this is my positive thread ahead of tonight's game.

We are all gutted after Friday night's result but we simply cannot afford to linger or dwell on that. This evening is another day and fresh start. It is a match that will far better suit our tried and trusted and only (seemingly) game plan. Keep it tight and look to keep the ball and hit in counter attacks. Germany will come at us so we will get the opportunity to counter.

Listening to Strachan it sounds like there will be changes to the team and reckon these will come throughout the team with a more holding full-back brought in and Mulgrew moved out of the centre of defence. In midfield we may see Fletcher coming in for Brown or Morriston and I get a feeling he may start with Forrest instead of Anya (hope not). I also think Griffiths may start in place of Steven Fletcher.

Anyway whoever is in the side we have to forget Friday and hold no angst about that and give the side 100% vocal support. Let's go down fighting and defiant rather than moaning and on our bellies. Who knows what may happen?