3 Tickets For Mixed Section For Sale - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 Tickets For Mixed Section For Sale

campogrande

• 4 weeks later...

hi campogrande

i am arriving in Albufeira on Friday evening October 9th - staying at the Hotel Da Aldeia on the strip .

i will be leaving on a bus put on by Ray from the Erin Isle pub - next to the montechoro hotel -

can i have this ticket - thanks

Sorry to hijack your topic Campogrande but I'm new and can't seem to make a new topic. I have 2 tickets available in the Scotland end. Got 2 no shows so willing to sell them on for face value (£18 each). They still haven't arrived home yet. Coincidentally I also have 2 tickets available for the Poland game. Same guys have dropped out!

Sorry to hijack your topic Campogrande but I'm new and can't seem to make a new topic. I have 2 tickets available in the Scotland end. Got 2 no shows so willing to sell them on for face value (£18 each). They still haven't arrived home yet. Coincidentally I also have 2 tickets available for the Poland game. Same guys have dropped out!

Will the point per ticket for the scotland end be transferred to the buyer if they hold an SSC account?

None have been sent out yet.

Tickets can be posted back to ssc. Just phone them.

You'll only get a refund if they re sell tickets.

Cheers. So I take it people just sell on thier tickets to gain points, thus blocking others from getting on the ladder? What are the chances of the SSC getting the tickets sold on?

Cheers. So I take it people just sell on thier tickets to gain points, thus blocking others from getting on the ladder? What are the chances of the SSC getting the tickets sold on?

Just remember this a larger allocation than normal but there is always someone booking last minute.

Its the chance some take until they get a random collection email & then all of a sudden cancel.

Just remember this a larger allocation than normal but there is always someone booking last minute.

Its the chance some take until they get a random collection email & then all of a sudden cancel.

Random collection e-mail? Is that when you have to pick up your tickets in person at Hamden?