Broadband - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

OK folks bowing to the wisdom of the tamb.

My BT infinity contract is coming to an end and want to switch to a cheaper deal. If we could get it we would already be with virgin but as we don't have cable we can't get. Looked at sky as we have there TV but its not in the area so its down to staying with BT or switching to plusnet, talktalk, EE or someone else.

Anyone got good or bad to say about those I can get or recommendations for an other provider

OK folks bowing to the wisdom of the tamb.

My BT infinity contract is coming to an end and want to switch to a cheaper deal. If we could get it we would already be with virgin but as we don't have cable we can't get. Looked at sky as we have there TV but its not in the area so its down to staying with BT or switching to plusnet, talktalk, EE or someone else.

Anyone got good or bad to say about those I can get or recommendations for an other provider

Was just reading an article there that BT topped the complaints charts for broadband, overtaking orange (EE) who had been top for the previous 5 quarters. Plusnet are owned by BT I think.

No idea how much substance all of this holds mate as article was from 2014.

I personally use Sky. It's the cheapest on the market and never had an issue thankfully as their customer service can be a bit up and down.