Spare Tickets For Ireland Game? - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spare Tickets For Ireland Game?

Have a look on the YBIG forum. Specifically the Ireland v Scotland ticket thread (funnily enough). Guy on there 4 hours ago looking to sell his 3 tickets. Might have gone already, but worth a try.

Buyer beware and all that.

My group have three available as we bought extra through seat wave , we were looking at £330 for the three to try and recoup most of the money we forked out (sure it was near £140 per ticket ) one of the lads on here has messaged me saying he would take but if it falls through they will available .

My group have three available as we bought extra through seat wave , we were looking at £330 for the three to try and recoup most of the money we forked out (sure it was near £140 per ticket ) one of the lads on here has messaged me saying he would take but if it falls through they will available .

give me a shout if the original buyer falls through