It Is Ok To Be Scottish And - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

It Is Ok To Be Scottish And

bonny78

Imagine voting UKIP

If I ever got to that stage I'd hope my friends and family would have an intervention for me, then send me to therapy

Look at their manifesto, it's as anti scottish as you could get you dafty, they're also a horrible bunch of racists

You should be ashamed of yourself

Imagine voting UKIP

If I ever got to that stage I'd hope my friends and family would have an intervention for me, then send me to therapy

Look at their manifesto, it's as anti scottish as you could get you dafty, they're also a horrible bunch of racists

Racists? What ever gave you that idea, do you work for the BBC? Nothing racist about wanting to control borders.

Imagine voting UKIP

he's at it, come on ffs lol. Bonnie can you not going back to telling stories with sound effects rather than these lame trolling attempts.

he's at it, come on ffs lol. Bonnie can you not going back to telling stories with sound effects rather than these lame trolling attempts.

He better be

If he's not someone should really try get him help

His stories are good, should clearly stick to them lol