Midlothian Bus For England Game Leaving Times........ - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Midlothian Bus For England Game Leaving Times........

PETERINNES

Hi guys here are the Pick up Points and LeavingTimes for the England game.

MORRISONS DALKEITH........................................1645PM STEVIE DANDERHALL 4 SEATS

WOODBURN TOP BUS STOP................................1650PM NUMBERS TBC

MAYFIELD LABOUR CLUB.....................................1655PM STEVIE MAYFIELD 9 SEATS

ARNISTON STORE BUS STOP ..............................1705PM GEORGE WATSON 9 SEATS

BONNYRIGG HIGH ST @ GREGGS........................1715PM PORCHY-- 7 SEATS

ANDY BURRELL 5 SEATS

BARRY MCNEIL 3 SEATS

MYSELF............ 5 SEATS

THE BUS WILL THEN TRAVEL TO PARKHEAD FOR THE MATCH WHICH HAS AN 8PM K.O.

THE BUS WILL REMAIN AT THE DROP OFF POINT UNTIL THE RETURN TIME WHICH WILL BE 30 MINS AFTER K.O.

ON OUR ARRIVAL BACK IN MIDLOTHIAN THE BUS WILL DROP OFF IN BONNYRIGG FIRST HEAD TOWARDS DALKEITH NEXT STOP WOODBURN CONTINUE TO MAYFIELD AND LASTLY ARNISTON AND GORE AVE IF NEEDED.

THIS ROUTE ON OUR RETURN WILL CUT DOWN ON THE DRIVING TIME FOR THE DRIVER AS THE BUS DEPOT IS AT BUTLERFIELD IND EST.

ANY QUESTIONS ON THIS TRIP PLEASE CALL MYSELF ON 0791-926-4040

THERE ARE A FEW SEATS LEFT AT THE MOMENT BUT I AM WAITING ON PREVIOUS USERS OF THIS SERVICE CONFIRMING PLACES ALSO.

Hi guys here are the Pick up Points and LeavingTimes for the England game.

MORRISONS DALKEITH........................................1645PM STEVIE DANDERHALL 4 SEATS

WOODBURN TOP BUS STOP................................1650PM NUMBERS TBC

MAYFIELD LABOUR CLUB.....................................1655PM STEVIE MAYFIELD 9 SEATS

ARNISTON STORE BUS STOP ..............................1705PM GEORGE WATSON 9 SEATS

BONNYRIGG HIGH ST @ GREGGS........................1715PM PORCHY-- 7 SEATS

ANDY BURRELL 5 SEATS

BARRY MCNEIL 3 SEATS

MYSELF............ 5 SEATS

THE BUS WILL THEN TRAVEL TO PARKHEAD FOR THE MATCH WHICH HAS AN 8PM K.O.

THE BUS WILL REMAIN AT THE DROP OFF POINT UNTIL THE RETURN TIME WHICH WILL BE 30 MINS AFTER K.O.

ON OUR ARRIVAL BACK IN MIDLOTHIAN THE BUS WILL DROP OFF IN BONNYRIGG FIRST HEAD TOWARDS DALKEITH NEXT STOP WOODBURN CONTINUE TO MAYFIELD AND LASTLY ARNISTON AND GORE AVE IF NEEDED.

THIS ROUTE ON OUR RETURN WILL CUT DOWN ON THE DRIVING TIME FOR THE DRIVER AS THE BUS DEPOT IS AT BUTLERFIELD IND EST.

ANY QUESTIONS ON THIS TRIP PLEASE CALL MYSELF ON 0791-926-4040

THERE ARE A FEW SEATS LEFT AT THE MOMENT BUT I AM WAITING ON PREVIOUS USERS OF THIS SERVICE CONFIRMING PLACES ALSO.

EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK YOUR NAME IS ON HERE AND THE PICK UP POINT AND TIME AND IF ANYONE KNOWS OFF TAM4HIBS PLEASE HAVE HIM CONTACT MYSELF AS HE WANTS SEATS BUT I CANNOT GET HIM TO REPLY TO MY MESSAGES.

EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK YOUR NAME IS ON HERE AND THE PICK UP POINT AND TIME AND IF ANYONE KNOWS OFF TAM4HIBS PLEASE HAVE HIM CONTACT MYSELF AS HE WANTS SEATS BUT I CANNOT GET HIM TO REPLY TO MY MESSAGES.

still trying to get tam4hibs for this one everyone else knows their pick up points and times