3rd party website for tickets - Page 2 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3rd party website for tickets

KY87

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, GHfaeGTA said:

Just looked. £210 on stubhub + fees. Around £300. 

Seeing GBP290(including 35% fees)  for a Cat 1 for Hungary - not cheap but at least a 200 EURO ticket rather than 60 Euro - 

I just paid GBP300 for Switz Cat 2 which is 150 EURO tickets 

Edited by euan2020

On 5/4/2024 at 11:43 AM, Super_Scotlandfan said:

Is there not more chance of getting spare (or at least, cheaper) tickets from people when you’re actually there? 

I would imagine that these ticombo tickets will also become cheaper a day before the game/hours before because the seller will be desperate? 

Am I talking shite or does anyone have experience of this?

I'm thinking needle in a haystack - i talked to folk i know have been going  25 years i know from 96, and nobody had a sniff of spares - & you are going to be competing for a ticket with everyone else who is going without a ticket - who knows how many people travelling 20k-40k ? 

& this is not like 98 for example like 98 where locals had tickets to sell but were paper, so they were on the walks to stadium - they will all be throwing on ticket sites - I'm sitting next to the german lad who sold me tciket for germany match     

1 minute ago, euan2020 said:

& this is not like 98 for example where locals had tickets to sell but were paper, 

It was impossible to get tickets in Bordeaux unless you were very lucky.

Small stadium with a shit allocation, must have been well over 20K TA without tickets that day in the city.

I was offered a small fortune for mines, obviously refused it. 

4 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

It was impossible to get tickets in Bordeaux unless you were very lucky.

Small stadium with a shit allocation, must have been well over 20K TA without tickets that day in the city.

I was offered a small fortune for mines, obviously refused it. 

i got offered 750 GBP for Brazil match - Bordeaux  - our guys who did not have tickets didnt get tickets  - St Etienne they got tickets off a Czech tout on the train fo around 75/100 Euro - seen same tout in Prague 1 year later for the Czech game   

mates paid 100 GBP for the Morocco game at France98.  Norway tickets were like Hens teeth but I had that and the Morocco game via the Travel Club.

On 5/9/2024 at 7:49 PM, euan2020 said:

Seeing GBP290(including 35% fees)  for a Cat 1 for Hungary - not cheap but at least a 200 EURO ticket rather than 60 Euro - 

I just paid GBP300 for Switz Cat 2 which is 150 EURO tickets 

What site from please