Switzerland / Hungary ticket swap - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Switzerland / Hungary ticket swap

Pluto

I've got 3 x Cat 3 tickets for the Scotland vs Switzerland match in Cologne. However, my brother now can't make it because his son's graduation is the following day back in Dundee.

Thought I'd post on here on the slim chance that someone might have 3 x Hungary tickets they'd be keen to swap... It's a long shot but thought it worth an ask.

If not, I'll wait for the Uefa ticket resale window to reopen (though when is anyone's guess) to see if I can get any joy there. 

4 hours ago, Pluto said:

I've got 3 x Cat 3 tickets for the Scotland vs Switzerland match in Cologne. However, my brother now can't make it because his son's graduation is the following day back in Dundee.

Thought I'd post on here on the slim chance that someone might have 3 x Hungary tickets they'd be keen to swap... It's a long shot but thought it worth an ask.

If not, I'll wait for the Uefa ticket resale window to reopen (though when is anyone's guess) to see if I can get any joy there. 

get another ticket for the son and tell him to go to the football 

I did not bother going to my own graduation - told them to mail it out - my student loans were also spent on scotland trips 

6 hours ago, Pluto said:

I am sure you will have plenty offers to take your brothers ticket, so I may as well get in early and say I will take it off your hands, will pay over the price. Good luck anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am in the same boat, half our group are only staying for the first two games so I have 4 spare for the Hungary game but we are 2 short for the first two games, I’d be happy to swap 4 Hungary tickets for 4 Switzerland tickets if you were

if you send me a dm I’ll add you on WhatsApp and sort through the details etc 

Cheers,

Logan