3 x Switzerland Tickets - Scotland v Switzerland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 x Switzerland Tickets

Hi All,

I'm travelling over from Sydney with my two sons on June 12th and want to buy 1/2/3 tickets for the Swiss game. Long-shot I know 🤪

Have already got our tickets for the Hungary match and very keen to be there live in Cologne too!

If anyone's plans have changed (or you have spares) then please get me on here or alasdair.knight@gmail.com 

AK

11 hours ago, Alasdair Knight said:

Hi All,

I'm travelling over from Sydney with my two sons on June 12th and want to buy 1/2/3 tickets for the Swiss game. Long-shot I know 🤪

Have already got our tickets for the Hungary match and very keen to be there live in Cologne too!

If anyone's plans have changed (or you have spares) then please get me on here or alasdair.knight@gmail.com 

AK

Bit of a gamble but the cheapest for this game I’ve found on the resale sites was on Ticombo. I bit the bullet & bought 2…. Will still be keeping an eye on UEFA resale site for others though. 

we bought on Ticombo as well.  there is plenty choice there.  We ended up going for Cat 1 tickets as the mark up wasnt as heavy % wise as the fans first or Cat 3's.  We were able to buy 3 together so they dont stop that being an odd number.  

On 3/7/2024 at 2:17 PM, giblet said:

we bought on Ticombo as well.  there is plenty choice there.  We ended up going for Cat 1 tickets as the mark up wasnt as heavy % wise as the fans first or Cat 3's.  We were able to buy 3 together so they dont stop that being an odd number.  

Is ticombo a reliable site to use? And did you get your tickets? Thanks