Today’s e-mail - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Today’s e-mail

Up and Doune

Did everyone receive this afternoon's email?

I updated my kids’ accounts to have separate e-mails as that’s what the SFA requested. This afternoon my daughter got an e-mail but with my name and my SSC number. My son and I never received it.

I’m concerned we’ll not receive the codes and sending at 11am doesn’t give much time to investigate!! 

Did anyone else have issues changing their e-mail address?

My problem is that my own email did not receive any SSC emails this afternoon - checked in my SSC and the email is correct. As with others I previously used my email i.e. the same one for all for of us but changed this due to earlier comms (it now appears that wasn't needed). The brand new email for my daughter has received both the Euro2024 email and one re the SWNT game tonight! I have emailed to follow up and hopefully get this sorted before 11 tomorrow!!!! I'll update here if I hear anything back.

Edited by Dangerous

22 minutes ago, Up and Doune said:

Did everyone receive this afternoon's email?

I updated my kids’ accounts to have separate e-mails as that’s what the SFA requested. This afternoon my daughter got an e-mail but with my name and my SSC number. My son and I never received it.

I’m concerned we’ll not receive the codes and sending at 11am doesn’t give much time to investigate!! 

Did anyone else have issues changing their e-mail address?

I didn't receive mine - have emailed the SFA.

My grandson received his, so wondering if it's all being done through that one

SFA Email Quote:

"Changes made to any emails at this point will not be updated for sending access codes.

If members share an email address, the lead email address will receive all of the codes associated with that email address

I changed my email address at the weekend on my SSC account - it is correct as i've checked.

I've not received the email about tickets this afternoon but I did get an email about the woman's game this afternoon to my updated email address.

Both my kids got an email about tickets today, one of them had an updated email address at the weekend and one was not changed.

So there is no pattern to why I have not receive my ticket email today.

Looks like im not alone though. 

Someone on Facebook has posted as follows, which is more hopeful 

"

Just off the phone to the SSC regarding emails. 

They have assured me that they are not using the system that sends the bulk marketing emails to send out the access codes. 

As long as you have not changed your email in the last 24 hours you should be absolutely fine.

"

Exact same issue. They told us to have one email per member even under 18s. I did that as they asked at the time and today no email. My 17 year old got the email. With my member number at the top. Me and the 15yr old nothing. I think they have messed this up. 

They say now in the said email that the primary account holder will get all the codes. Truly have fingers and toes crossed that my 17yr old gets them all. 

TBH I don’t think uefa have a scooby do who is using the codes so anybody who has them can use them. Just need to have them. No way uefa have built an integrated system with 24 other countries to check this. 

12 hours ago, Bingo Foot Soldier said:

All ok re those emails. That was sent via the previous marketing list . The access code is a fresh list with all the amendment. Good luck to everyone tomorrow .

That doesn't make sense as it was my son's email address that received the email yesterday and that was not setup until after their email on 29th Nov asking us to do the one member one email address thang. If it was the original list it would have come to my email address.