Speculative Travel - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Speculative Travel

breeks_mctavish

Anyone booked travel with a real possibility they won’t actually get any tickets? I don’t quite have enough points to get tickets through the loyalty points scheme (no arguments, just a fact of life).

Nevertheless me and my brother have booked flights and accommodation to coincide with the Switzerland game. Will look at all avenues to get tickets but accept there’s a fair chance we might miss out. Anyone experienced going to a tournament without actually getting to a game?! Is it still worth the trip? 

32 minutes ago, breeks_mctavish said:

Anyone booked travel with a real possibility they won’t actually get any tickets? I don’t quite have enough points to get tickets through the loyalty points scheme (no arguments, just a fact of life).

Nevertheless me and my brother have booked flights and accommodation to coincide with the Switzerland game. Will look at all avenues to get tickets but accept there’s a fair chance we might miss out. Anyone experienced going to a tournament without actually getting to a game?! Is it still worth the trip? 

Tens of thousands of Scots will be in the situation. Atmosphere will be brilliant in the Citys and the fanparks

19 minutes ago, YesTA said:

Tens of thousands of Scots will be in the situation. Atmosphere will be brilliant in the Citys and the fanparks

Cheers, I kind of guessed it would be. Germany play Hungary in the early evening kick off followed by the Switzerland game. I imagine the fan parks will be electric. Still prefer to get to the game of course!!