How do I get the Online Fan Card? - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How do I get the Online Fan Card?

Craig Fae Hamilton

Struggling here.

1st: I applied successfully on this link: https://theasis.cy.net/koa/en/home/

And got an e-mail from them saying: "Your application has been completed. Your registration number is:
132013. (Made Up Number)
Please save the fan card number. It is necessary for your login to the iOS & Android applications or/and website."

2nd: I mailed my accommodation and asked them to watch out for any physical card arriving.

But, when I tried to log on to the "Card Online" https://theasis.cy.net/koa/en/online/

I can't get in. I get a "Login Failed" Message.

Anybody else having any joy?

Problem Solved here and 3 Tickets bought!

If anybody uses their Driving License as ID. They use the Number from the back of it. Also, they may miss out one of the numbers which is what happened to me. So if your 1st attempt does not work. Try missing out places where they could make an error, like '11' for instance. They missed out One of the 1's in my application.

It just so happens that was the ID I tried 1st and when it did not work I dis-counted it for the rest.

By pure chance, I went back and tried using a different License and it worked which is when I discovered the error. All useless information! (-:

But for Driving Licenses, It's the number on the back!