Ticket Collection Farce - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Collection Farce

On Tuesday I called them to ask for collection info, was told will be emailed. Patiently waited, no email, called this afternoon and told, 'oh you didn't get it?, since you didn't I'll tell you, collections from Ibrox only'. I then questioned why no collections before the day from any location and was told they are still printing them off! Yet how many thousands were purchased well over a month ago?!

Since this game is at the weekend is a mild inconvenience but what about the Ireland and England games, I'm work and cant faff about waiting in queues before each and every game! Any other event/organiser want tickets collected before the event to stop massive queues but this just shows how piss poor the organisation in the ssc/sfa is. Remind me why i am paying so much for these games? Mug comes to mind.

Why didn't you select postage for the November games ?

Mibbee because, like me, he was waiting to tick the box at the end. Only to find that the buying process was complete and that he'd opted for the (default) "collect".

Mibbee because, like me, he was waiting to tick the box at the end. Only to find that the buying process was complete and that he'd opted for the (default) "collect".

Have to agree, I never collect. Fortunately can pick up tickets on Sat morn, and still awaiting email I was promised when I called last week. Nowt, abs F nowt on website about ticket collections. And directions to Hampden..good grief.

Didn't want standard mail as value of tickets too high and you cant get delivered to a different address for special which needs a signature, getting to sorting office is a nightmare for me. I work in Glasgow so I wrongly thought collection from either Hamper or ibrox in the days/weeks before would be easy, more fool me.

collections start at 12.

Received an email this morning with the following advice. Doesn't affect me but it would have been helpful to provide information about where the "Ticket Centre" can be found...

"Due to the high volume of collections for tomorrow's match the ticket collection has been moved, at the request of Rangers FC to the Ticket Centre.

All ticket collections will be from the Ticket Centre from 12noon tomorrow."