Pub (South) London for Slovenia - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pub (South) London for Slovenia

BrixtonJag

A few of us had a good night in The Rye, Peckham, on Thursday night and the pub has agreed to put the Scotland game on the big screen for the Slovenia game on Sunday (and relegating the England game to the small screen and subtitles in the corner). So come and join us if you're in the area (I kind of promised there would be a few of us to justify it!). If you came early and had a roast they'd be even happier. 

http://www.theryepeckham.com/

??

The Albion near Blackfriars bridge has been showing games for 2 or 3 years now, absolutely rammed in there for Lithuania and Slovakia games.

Good to have an alternative though, specially as I'm SE London. To have have 2 different venues is unheard of after the last few years. Wasn't keen on the Rob Roy, the landlord was a boaby. I remember the good old days of the William Wallace in Marylebone, when the screen would start playing up if anyone used their mobile.

22 hours ago, BrixtonJag said:

A few of us had a good night in The Rye, Peckham, on Thursday night and the pub has agreed to put the Scotland game on the big screen for the Slovenia game on Sunday (and relegating the England game to the small screen and subtitles in the corner). So come and join us if you're in the area (I kind of promised there would be a few of us to justify it!). If you came early and had a roast they'd be even happier. 

http://www.theryepeckham.com/

??

Decent bar. Well done for organising.