Only airport , Paris - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Only airport , Paris

We booked Edinburgh to Orly ,then new flight to Prague ,without fully checking out the logistics  . There is  only 1hour 40mins between landing at Orly and taking off for Prague ,and to capit all I have just noticed that the Edin. flight lands at the West terminal while the Prague flight takes off at the South terminal . Does anyone know Orly well enough to advise us if we will need to go back through security and how long it will take , also is it easy to change terminals ?

Any advice much appreciated !

Good chance you're on the same flights as me. Wednesday afternoon aye?

I'm meeting a Paris based pal at Orly and he assures me the connection from each terminal takes just a few minutes via a regular shuttle bus.

My main concern is I can't check in to the Orly-Prague flight until 24 hours before it. It it lets me download the boarding pass to my phone then great, if not I've got no printer so would need to get it at airport and I'm gonna be short on time with the quick turnaround.

38 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Similar question Im Ryanair to brussels then onto Prague but turnover is 1hr15. Did some research and this is *ment* to be adequate time.

Is there a way to find which terminals im in and out of to help ease this and perhaps plan my running route haha

Think there is just one terminal at Charleroi. It's not the biggest airport, so you should be fine. Just make sure you're one of the first off the plane

6 minutes ago, wubbs said:

Think there is just one terminal at Charleroi. It's not the biggest airport, so you should be fine. Just make sure you're one of the first off the plane

Cheers m8 that was my thinking, I'll mention it to flight staff as well during flight.

I reckon theres got to me more than just me on this flight anyway...

9 hours ago, Sempre said:

Good chance you're on the same flights as me. Wednesday afternoon aye?

I'm meeting a Paris based pal at Orly and he assures me the connection from each terminal takes just a few minutes via a regular shuttle bus.

My main concern is I can't check in to the Orly-Prague flight until 24 hours before it. It it lets me download the boarding pass to my phone then great, if not I've got no printer so would need to get it at airport and I'm gonna be short on time with the quick turnaround.

Flight leaves at 6.20pm doesnt it? So surely you can print off Tuesday evening post 6.20pm?