Nathan Mcseveney - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nathan Mcseveney

Lad who makes the flags was in touch with me today to let me know he will have a design with me next week. I have a PayPal account setup ready to go once have designs finalised.

Have also been in contact with Conor's family about getting a Seperate flag dobe for them. It will be a smaller flag around 3x5 or 4x6. This be given to them when in Dublin and means they can still take a piece of him to future Scotland matches

Can't figure out how to post the pictures up here if anyone else can do it please work away :)

The PayPal details are remberanceflag@gmail.com. It seems PayPal is having issues tonight so anyone looking to donate might be best to hold off till the morning

Just to let everyone know the issues with paypal been sorted. If anyone sends donations let me know so can make sure they come through ??

Really looking forward to seeing the finished flags :) know yous all probably have companies who make the flags for yous but can recommend mark 100%. He's the man who's making the 2 flags for us