Abbey Travel |Tickets Back On Sale - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Abbey Travel |Tickets Back On Sale

I spoke to them last week they say there will be some more however may be single seats ya never know they may re evaluate as they are in control only of the hospitality area hope this helps , keep checking ticketmaster ie for thg tickets. I will call them in the morning and post on tamb.

Edited by washboarder

have been speaking to thg re more tickets they do not have many , however they will revaluate and get back to me asap how they intend to sell them .prob on their own website opposed to ticketmaster. will confirm further details when I am in receipt of further e.mail hope this helps make your mind up if you wish to use abbey. good luck

I phoned the THG London office this morning and the guy reckoned they weren't going to get any more of the €149 ones and only had limited full hospitality tickets left that cost hundreds. 10 of us going and wasn't wanting to miss out so just booked with Abbey. Happy with that. Cheers, cannae wait.

Charlie the pound strong wi the euro works out just over £90 remember ya get a soft (wide) seat and programme (worth 10 euros) so not really that bad if you really wanting to get to the game. public sale prob start after their game with poland

Aye, I'm tempted.

Cheers for the info.