Cameron- 1St Ever Leader Of Labour And The Tories,,, - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cameron- 1St Ever Leader Of Labour And The Tories,,,

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/nov/30/david-cameron-sold-scotland-down-river

Great article from Mc Kenna......

Highlights......

''The real politician of the year, of course, has been David Cameron. The Tory leader has delivered a quite stunning display of political legerdemain. That he has used the hapless Murphy and poor, deluded old Gordon Brown and Alistair Darling to carry out the plan simply makes it sweeter. “Right, Darling, I want you to go up there and tell those Caledonian fuzzy-wuzzies that we’ll give them devo max after the referendum. Can’t you get that Daily Record to cobble up some sort of pledge, what?”

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you David Cameron, politician of the year and first ever leader of the joint Conservative and Labour party''

Cameron has stuffed the Labour party, but he has used Scotland to do it....

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/nov/30/david-cameron-sold-scotland-down-river

Great article from Mc Kenna......

Highlights......

''The real politician of the year, of course, has been David Cameron. The Tory leader has delivered a quite stunning display of political legerdemain. That he has used the hapless Murphy and poor, deluded old Gordon Brown and Alistair Darling to carry out the plan simply makes it sweeter. “Right, Darling, I want you to go up there and tell those Caledonian fuzzy-wuzzies that we’ll give them devo max after the referendum. Can’t you get that Daily Record to cobble up some sort of pledge, what?”

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you David Cameron, politician of the year and first ever leader of the joint Conservative and Labour party''

Cameron has stuffed the Labour party, but he has used Scotland to do it....

Agreed with all of that.

However history will also record that he has fractured the union in doing so.