Favourite Scotland Youtube Videos - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Favourite Scotland Youtube Videos

1320lichtie

I've built up a large repertoire of YouTube videos some of the best being..

I love how the Tally says the atmosphere is unbelievable then gets stuck in with the anthem haha!

7 minutes in - first and only time I can recall the brave heart speech played and what an atmosphere it generated.

Edited by TheReid

The brave heart speech was used several times using berti's era.I think it's an embarrassment.my favourite video is footage of sky sports Gordon mcqueen when mcfadden scores against the french in paris.also like the one of the tartan army singing after full time in the San siro.

Edited by allyc

The brave heart speech was used several times using berti's era.I think it's an embarrassment.my favourite video is footage of sky sports Gordon mcqueen when mcfadden scores against the french in paris.also like the one of the tartan army singing after full time in the San siro.

I can see why it could be seen as cringeworthy but it would be daft to say it never generated an immense atmosphere.

Maybe...but I've always felt we our responsible for making the atmosphere without the need of gimmicks.I'm not really into the tartan specials and 500 miles drivel they continously insist on either.nothing against the proclaimers.