Bus To Georgia Game From Midlothian Area. - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bus To Georgia Game From Midlothian Area.

PETERINNES

As per usual guys we will be running our usual Bus once we get the total numbers and pick up points i will post the leaving times for everyone.

Last bus started top of Woodburn ;Mayfield club Gorebride Bowling Club then Bonnyrigg High St onto Loanhead Mcdonalds for last pick up.

We have went to the Ferry before games this is an option that you can do if you wish all i need to do is request tickets for the number we need we normally leave around 1030am for 5pm k.o. but we do try to accomodate all persons on the bus with times of going and returning.

If you have been before and want to go again or are a 1st timer everyone is welcome call Peter or txt 0791 926 4040

• 4 weeks later...

As per usual guys we will be running our usual Bus once we get the total numbers and pick up points i will post the leaving times for everyone.

Last bus started top of Woodburn ;Mayfield club Gorebride Bowling Club then Bonnyrigg High St onto Loanhead Mcdonalds for last pick up.

We have went to the Ferry before games this is an option that you can do if you wish all i need to do is request tickets for the number we need we normally leave around 1030am for 5pm k.o. but we do try to accomodate all persons on the bus with times of going and returning.

If you have been before and want to go again or are a 1st timer everyone is welcome call Peter or txt 0791 926 4040

Ok guys here is your Pick up Times for the Bus for this game

Dalkeith New Morrisons Store 1010am

Top of Woodburn @ the steps bus stop 1015am

Mayfield Labour Club 1020am

Bonnyrigg High Street @ Greggs 1030am

Then lastly A71 slip at Calder Rd 1045am

Thats all the pick ups if i have missed any plse let me know ASAP

Join M8 approx 1050am head westwards to Renfrew Ferry eta 1135am

Board ferry all personel on by 1140am where you can enjoy the pre match entertainment plus food and beveridges which are available for purchase

The Bus will be waiting for us and will be ready to depart at 1550pm to Ibrox for the match ko time @ 1700hrs.

The Bus again will be waiting for us and will depart 30 MINS after final whistle heading eastwards to the drop off points which will be the same as the pick up points from the mornings schedule

The times posted for the bus are the leaving times so TRY and be there so we can all board as quickly and smoothly as possible and make our way to Glasgow.

I hope everyone enjoys the experience off the bus,ferry and the match at Ibrox stadium where Scotlands qualifying record is really good and three points can get us on our way to France.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys here is your Pick up Times for the Bus for this game

Dalkeith New Morrisons Store 1010am

Top of Woodburn @ the steps bus stop 1015am

Mayfield Labour Club 1020am

Bonnyrigg High Street @ Greggs 1030am

Then lastly A71 slip at Calder Rd 1045am

Thats all the pick ups if i have missed any plse let me know ASAP

Join M8 approx 1050am head westwards to Renfrew Ferry eta 1135am

Board ferry all personel on by 1140am where you can enjoy the pre match entertainment plus food and beveridges which are available for purchase

The Bus will be waiting for us and will be ready to depart at 1550pm to Ibrox for the match ko time @ 1700hrs.

The Bus again will be waiting for us and will depart 30 MINS after final whistle heading eastwards to the drop off points which will be the same as the pick up points from the mornings schedule

The times posted for the bus are the leaving times so TRY and be there so we can all board as quickly and smoothly as possible and make our way to Glasgow.

I hope everyone enjoys the experience off the bus,ferry and the match at Ibrox stadium where Scotlands qualifying record is really good and three points can get us on our way to France.

MIND THE BUS TIMES SAT EVERYONE IF ANYONE CANNOT MAKE IT PLSE LET ME KNOW I HAVE A FEW PEOPLE WANTING YOUR SEAT PLEASE REFER TO EARLIER POSTING ON LEAVING TIMES