Quarteira - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Quarteira

bronco

I'm waiting on a minibus company getting back to me for a transfer to and from the game. Staying at the same place as yourself and would have 2 seats available. Will let you know when I get a reply if still interested.

Looking for transportation to game. Two of us but would share a taxi. Staying at dom Jose hotel quarteira

maybe best contacting your hotel lads (should you have no luck with the minibus company)... they should be able to book something for you?

Just back today from 10 days recce mission at the Dom Jose in Quateira and all I can stay about the previous posts is that it must have changed lot in the 22years since the guy that said it was shite was there. Bars, restaurants and wee cafés everywhere. I stayed in Dom Jose; great hotel wi' brilliant facilities right on the beach. Back there for 2 nights on 10th Oct.

As for buses to the game, see the post http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=6094 on the next page of posts where 'Famous for 15 minutes' is organising buses/ mini-buses from the Hotel Atismar about 5 min walk at the back of the Dom Jose. Better to Pm him to see if any seats left.