Albuferia - Offer To Help You To Hire A Return Coach - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Albuferia - Offer To Help You To Hire A Return Coach

DeeRus

Firstly, I am not running any coaches and the price given below, is the cost per person from the coach hire company, based on YOU running the bus and the bus being full.

Some background - the offer to help fans, comes from the Welsh FA official fan's travel rep. He has helped the TA a few times before, including Serbia and Croatia in the last couple of years - to be clear, he is a fan like us and not employed by either the Welsh FA or the bus company and is not taking any payment for this ......... its about 'by the fans, for the fans'.

Anyone who's been on the coaches in either Serbia or Croatia, I'm sure will be able to vouch for the delivery of this service.

The details for private hire coach transfers is;

£11 return based on a full 51 seat coach - one central pick up location and drop off in central Albuferia.

If you are interested in arranging a hire - you'll be responsible for the payment, both collecting it from those on your bus, as well as paying the hire company - as well as the coordinating the numbers of people needed to fill the bus i.e. ........... you are running all aspects of the hire, including the conduct of those on your bus.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me and we can sort you out with the contact details ?