Don't Forget # 1 & 2 Of Scotland Epistles Magazine For A Fiver Tonight! - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Don't Forget # 1 & 2 Of Scotland Epistles Magazine For A Fiver Tonight!

the Sunnylaw Jag

Hi there will be a massive onslaught of sellers for The Scotland Epistles magazine tonight. Well . . . not quite an onslaught. If you're lucky you might spot the three of us. I have mentioned before we are not not a big mega money organisation and with so many of our contributors preferring to get pissed before the game it has been left to three of us. Robert Marshall will be selling on Somerville Drive and I will be on the other side of Lesser Hamdpen. My son will be down around the Park and Ride area on Aitkenhead Road. Please take pity on us and buy a copy of issue 2 for £3 or even better issue 1 & 2 for a fiver.

There has been really positive reviews of the magazine and if you have bought a copy Thank you. If you could flag it up to yer mates to buy a copy tonight as we need to sell a bundle to cover our costs for this issue that be great. As always it continues to be on sale on ebay.

Don't forget to take a peek at the Facebook page too. Cheers.

https://www.facebook.com/scotlandepistles?fref=ts