Stuttgart tickets 3x€400 available - Scotland v Hungary - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stuttgart tickets 3x€400 available

Posted (edited)

Got 3 spare €400 tickets for the game. Got them in the first resale but managed to get 6 for our full group in this mornings resale 

Invoice proof below 

Edited to remove personal details. Not a good idea to post this level of detail to the internet.

Edited by TAMB2

Are they seated together? My mate is looking for 3 together and so may be intetested in all 3. I’ve already got 1 as do a few others in our group 

Looking for two I managed to get two tickets for Slovenia and Serbia on the 20th in Munich long shot but if anyone has any SPARE Scotland tickets for either Switzerland or hungry I'd swap , think about those who maybe still around Munich and want another game to take in .

On 5/2/2024 at 6:09 PM, GHfaeGTA said:

Are they seated together? My mate is looking for 3 together and so may be intetested in all 3. I’ve already got 1 as do a few others in our group 

Hi mate I have 3 seated together for the Hungary game, fans first we got ten in the ballot, so looking to sell 3 to buy 2 tickets for Switzerland game on Ticombo. If interested let me know, looking for £250 per ticket. Cheers