Blairgowrie Tartan Army Fun Bus/love Boat To Dublin - Pick Ups Welcomed! - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Blairgowrie Tartan Army Fun Bus/love Boat To Dublin - Pick Ups Welcomed!

Blairgowrie Tartan Army will be running a 49 seat coach to Dublin for the Euro 2016 qualifier v Republic of Ireland in June next year.

The bus will leave Blairgowrie (which is 16 miles north of Perth if anyone doesn't know) on Friday 12th June 2015 and will look to pick up anyone who wants to come along. We will hop on the ferry at Cairnryan to Belfast. If everyone makes it across without going overboard then the coach will carry on to Dublin. We will return on Sunday 14th June 2015. Bus will come complete with Tartan Army tunes and Tartan Army toilet. Total cost of both the bus and ferry combined will be £105.

Obvious pick up points would be places such as Perth, Dunblane, Stirling, Glasgow etc but can maybe deviate from the route slightly on request.

We will look to collect a £25 deposit to confirm booking and total cost to be paid by end of March 2015.

Any questions or looking to book, please PM me.

Thanks for all the queries, questions and interest. Bus is provisionally full now subject to deposits being paid. If anyone drops out I will repost. Feel free to message me and I can operate a sort of waiting list where I can contact people in the event of any drop outs.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok no probs mate and i have 3 going from edinburgh although they are happy to come to kirkcaldy.I am saying happy although may strictly no be true but they are coming anyway. :-)) If you get them to contact me i will see what i can do although i am not quite sure what route we are going but will find out.

• 1 month later...