Required - Function Suite / Big Pub pre game London - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Required - Function Suite / Big Pub pre game London

GaryWood34

8 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

Need to somewhere with fellow scotland fans close-ish to Wembley for before the match (not to watch it).

Anyone have any availability? Just me and one mate heading down. Be in Kilts if dress code is a thing ;)

Happy to pay entry/ticket ofcourse. 

I'm actually meeting up with a couple English friends whom are in the FA travel club,  he is the organiser for 5-6 of his group and he has 5-6 pubs booked for me and my bro on the day of the game.  He says he has never see so many places fully booked or operating a time limit or limited tables.  There usual gathering ground is not doing anything for the game which is highly unusual and he has advised to stay away from trafagular square and the city center.. A couple of the places he has booked are restaurants on Wembley boulevard as it is likely to be timed entry for all of us and he suggests many of these restaurants are more bar feel on match day.  It also means only a 10 min walk to stadium if we all have different entry times.  I remember last time we met in crystals for a sing song and good drink but I believe this has been booked by England fans this time. 

Hope this helps