Where Is Everyone Staying On The Tuesday Night? - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where Is Everyone Staying On The Tuesday Night?

Scotland-Die-Hard

By the sounds of it the game is going to be in either Zilina or Trnava.

With that in mind are people still planning to stay in Bratislava on the night of the game and get buses/trains back or is most peoples plans to stay in the location of where the game is? Trying to work out if there will be more of a party going on in Zilina/Trnava or Bratislava on the Tuesday night.

Booked hotels in both Zilina and Trnava, but will be going straight to their from Brno, so will miss Bratislava.

From what I understand from reading online and asking a guy in Kosice I know, these places are just large sleepy towns, and though there is some night life to be had, a Tuesday night in Zilina will be nothing to shout about, and as Trnava is just down the road from Bratislava, there would be no point staying there.

Saying that, Celje in 2005 the night before, and once all the Ljubljana based TA had left after the game, was a brilliant night.

Would imagine the vast majority of fans will base themselves in Bratislava, but suppose it all depends on who you are with at the time.

Aye, I've booked rooms in Bratislava, Trnava & Zilina, all can be cancelled free of charge until 7 October. Read somewhere about the chance of not being able to get a train back from Trnava to Bratislava so keeping options open until they announce the location........

Booked Bratislava hotel a while ago through Travel Republic and the other 2 through Bookings.com - recommended by a fella on here.... :ok:

• 4 weeks later...