School Visit - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

School Visit

Al2014

Looking for 3 or 4 scotland fans who will be in Warsaw on the Monday morning ish to visit a school, preferably a bagpipe player too

Ive been contacted by a teacher who loves scotland, its in a district of Warsaw and i could drive and pick up from hotels or the city center to the school and back, i can fit 4 in my car, anyone up for it?

this is the email

---

Actually I've been thinking of inviting some members of the Tartan Army to my school (Lelewel Secondary in Bielany)

My classroom if full of Scottish flags, pics etc. For the past weeks I've been telling my kids about refferendum and bits of your history. Today they were singing Flower of Scotland in all possible versions (from tradittional, through heavy metal up to techno).

I'd be really grateful if you could get a couple or a decent bunch of proper Scottish fans visit my kids on either Mon or Tue just before the game. I I know that they are certain guys with bagpipes coming to matches - having them at my school would be my dream:-)

As I play and sing I could have my bit on stage (if it's appropriate enough). I even have the same guitar strip (Scottish flags) as your star ;-)