Two Republic Of Ireland V Scotland Tickets Available - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Two Republic Of Ireland V Scotland Tickets Available

I have two spare tickets for the game (in my hand) Ireland v Scotland at the Aviva on Sat 13th June.

They include acces to hospitality in the Havelock suite and access to great seats in the south stand.

Face value is 145 euro each about. £110 each will let them go as a pair for £200.

PM me for more details on the tickets.

I have two spare tickets for the game (in my hand) Ireland v Scotland at the Aviva on Sat 13th June.

They include acces to hospitality in the Havelock suite and access to great seats in the south stand.

Face value is 145 euro each about. £110 each will let them go as a pair for £200.

PM me for more details on the tickets.

What do you get with hospitality?

You get free beer , wine and soft drinks and a wide offering off food from fresh made pies , plus various veggies as well as cold sandwiches.

All served in the spacious Havelock Suite that has plenty of room offering comfort.

Seats are through access door from the suite and are large padded seats however you do feel part of the crowd so get the full atmosphere.

Also can use the suite at half time and full time but then it is a pay bar so you can relax after the game before making your way back to Dublin avoiding the crush.

No dress code so can wear kilts and colours.

You get free beer , wine and soft drinks and a wide offering off food from fresh made pies , plus various veggies as well as cold sandwiches.

All served in the spacious Havelock Suite that has plenty of room offering comfort.

Seats are through access door from the suite and are large padded seats however you do feel part of the crowd so get the full atmosphere.

Also can use the suite at half time and full time but then it is a pay bar so you can relax after the game before making your way back to Dublin avoiding the crush.

No dress code so can wear kilts and colours.

Cheers

Time to you get in?

Will get back to you