ticket swap- what are the chances? - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

ticket swap- what are the chances?

trout101

So I got 2x Quarter final tix in the ballot with a view to trying to swap them with someone for Scotland group stage tickets. I have found someone to swap with, unfortunately though they only have Scotland v Hungary tickets and I am only out in Germany for the first week.

If I did take the Hungary what do you rate my chances of swapping these with someone for Switzerland or Germany tickets do you think? How would you try make this happen if it was you?

1 hour ago, trout101 said:

So I got 2x Quarter final tix in the ballot with a view to trying to swap them with someone for Scotland group stage tickets. I have found someone to swap with, unfortunately though they only have Scotland v Hungary tickets and I am only out in Germany for the first week.

If I did take the Hungary what do you rate my chances of swapping these with someone for Switzerland or Germany tickets do you think? How would you try make this happen if it was you?

I have much the same problem . I have 2 tickets for Belgiums first match v Slovakia and looking to swap them if possible for a Scotland match. At this stage happy to sit on them as Belgium will take a huge support into Germany . Uefa have a resale in march also . 

26 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

If they’re ballot tickets they can only be transferred once. So your Hungary tickets go to you and then you’re stuck. 

May be a way round it I am not aware of with phones and downloading apps etc.

Not sure if that’s correct.

i bought two tickets off of a well known tout website at Euro 2020.

Two tickets for the Czech game got sent to me, then I forwarded one onto my Dad.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

29 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Not sure if that’s correct.

i bought two tickets off of a well known tout website at Euro 2020.

Two tickets for the Czech game got sent to me, then I forwarded one onto my Dad.

J

Hmm my SSC ones had transfer blacked out so couldn’t transfer at all. 

The ballot ones allowed me to transfer to my friend and then the option was greyed out on his phone after one transfer.