Best London Pub To Watch The Game - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Best London Pub To Watch The Game

stevenm1985

Guest MorayCupMan

theres a pretty big place in west kensington called the famous 3 kings...been there before....plenty of screens...right next to tube station

Edited by MorayCupMan

Would recommend the Albion, upstairs and downstairs will be showing the game.  We (Loony Alba) still use it for events and games, but not doing anything this time (as everyone at the match so will be closer to the ground for pre-game bash).  Was in last night and talking to the landlord who confirmed they're set for it and expecting a busy night, so they'll be geared up for a good crowd in as well.

FT

6 minutes ago, Fast_Ted said:

Would recommend the Albion, upstairs and downstairs will be showing the game.  We (Loony Alba) still use it for events and games, but not doing anything this time (as everyone at the match so will be closer to the ground for pre-game bash).  Was in last night and talking to the landlord who confirmed they're set for it and expecting a busy night, so they'll be geared up for a good crowd in as well.

FT

I assume that you'll be there as you've now retired, or are you a jocky come lately big game hunter?

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

I assume that you'll be there as you've now retired, or are you a jocky come lately big game hunter?

Never one to avoid a comeback, allbeit most likely only for one game!  May see you at the ground as, presumably, you won't be going near the LA bash! :P

2 minutes ago, Fast_Ted said:

Never one to avoid a comeback, allbeit most likely only for one game!  May see you at the ground as, presumably, you won't be going near the LA bash! :P

Never one to pass up on a freebie - I'll see you in Kingsbury.

On ‎08‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:43 AM, Fast_Ted said:

FT

Cheers! Will probably do this if I cant get a ticket (or two) before hand.