Positive Protest At Georgia - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Positive Protest At Georgia

jaggycolin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to take a giant saltire you would have to contact the sfa and make sure its fire proof they would then need a letter confirming such a thing.They would then have to find some place to put it as under stadium rules [hampden anyway] you arent allowed to crowd surf.I should know as i get hassled all the time when we take our kirkcaldy t.a flag so much so i dont bother now.

If you want to take a giant saltire you would have to contact the sfa and make sure its fire proof they would then need a letter confirming such a thing.They would then have to find some place to put it as under stadium rules [hampden anyway] you arent allowed to crowd surf.I should know as i get hassled all the time when we take our kirkcaldy t.a flag so much so i dont bother now.

I'm thinking a card display.

It's great to see positivity here, keep the heads high lads, next time out you will win the vote

Another referendum will hopefully happen within five years.

While the positivity of this thread is welcome let's not get delusional. Even Salmond would rule out another referendum in 5 years time. Even 10 years is pushing it.

If people think defacing Ibrox with stickers is a good way to protest the referendum result then they need to have a look at themselves. If English fans done similar at Hampden or Rangers/Celtic fans done similar at your club grounds they'd be decried for the childish imbeciles they are. I'm all for getting our (the 45s) point across but lets try and do it in a positive manner that doesn't make us look like fannies.

While the positivity of this thread is welcome let's not get delusional. Even Salmond would rule out another referendum in 5 years time. Even 10 years is pushing it.

Salmond was very careful with his words... he only said it was his personal opinion but non delivery on 'vows' would invalidate that

What about the fact that a fair amount of the crowd may have voted no?

I'll still be going with my brother in law & best mate (both voted no for various reasons) both of them are proud Scots & love our national team, they just had their own personal reasons for voting no, and to me thats fair enough.