Positive Protest At Georgia - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Positive Protest At Georgia

jaggycolin

I understand that a lot of people on here are at a very low point but on a footballing front we currently have a team and a manager that can take us to France in 2016 that needs our support.

Why not instead of silent protests do something that people will notice. I suggest on the 4th and 5th minute and 45th minute we start a chant of Stand up for the Scotland and then applause, cheer and wave saltires for the rest of the 2 minutes. Basically create a wall of noise to get behind the team but obviously the significance of the timing makes a statement of it's own.

Now is not the time to give up on our team or our country. We didn't win the vote this time but that doesn't mean we should be a bunch of quitters and give up.

Get behind the best team we've had in years, show your colours and show we are not defeated.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best thread in ages. On Friday I had kissed FOS goodbye. But now I can't wait to sing it and show the world 'we can rise and be a nation again'

You can away and f ¥&k yersel if you think the referendum result will stop me singing my anthem or feel any less Scottish. Bring it on.

We need to get back up off the floor and get ourselves into Ibrox and fill the place. What better way to show we're still here than fill the home of the Unionists to the rafters with the 45.Lets back our team, sing our songs and show these feckers we're not beaten. We cant change was happened but we can set the future. If your angry then don't sit in a corner feeling sorry for yourself, get of yer ass , lift yer head and figure out what yer gonna do. This game can be a damp squib or we can use it to show we may be down but not out