Manchester based TA? - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Manchester based TA?

glesgadan

My other half and I have bought a house in Newall Green.Sharon is a born and bred Manc, me I am a Glaswegian who has lived in Bolton, Stockport and Ashton-Under-Lyne. I am getting the train on Thursday morning from Piccadilly to Euston and meeting up with 1ANDYP et. al. in the afternoon. The Mancs are on the whole a nice bunch of folk, I have never had any hassle for wearing my kilt down here.

Thanks for that. I've never had a problem in Manchester wearing a kilt when travelling back. Was just worried about London. I think you're right and my pal was being a drama queen. He is Welsh.

uncle Albert I live just off the A34 in burnage no too far fae you. if you fancy a pint some time gees a shout

10 hours ago, glesgadan said:

Thanks for that. I've never had a problem in Manchester wearing a kilt when travelling back. Was just worried about London. I think you're right and my pal was being a drama queen. He is Welsh.

uncle Albert I live just off the A34 in burnage no too far fae you. if you fancy a pint some time gees a shout

10 hours ago, Scanner said:

Hi mate I live in Middleton , North Manchester and travel to most games by car so give me a shout if you need a lift or wanna meet for a pint in Manchester.

Me and my lad traveling down by car on Friday can't wait!

9 hours ago, glesgadan said:

Cheers scanner. definitely sort out a pint after the England game is oot the way. 

Lads, The Stockport Tartan Army have semi-regular meet ups and it's always nice to talk Scottish football and have a few pints with like minded individuals.

51 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

Lads, The Stockport Tartan Army have semi-regular meet ups and it's always nice to talk Scottish football and have a few pints with like minded individuals.

I would definitely be up for this. Didnae know there was so many TA near me. Can you let us know next time something is arranged?