London Boozers - Page 3 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

London Boozers

DoonTheSlope

58 minutes ago, Thomo said:

No wonder your missus goes out all day.  She probably goes out to get away from you.  What a boring lumpen twat.  Why the do you think anyone is interested in your shite post about chucking a stew in the oven then factoring in a snooze.   Jesus wept as some of the inane pointless drivel that pops on on the internet.  

:lol::lol: brilliant

1 hour ago, Thomo said:

No wonder your missus goes out all day.  She probably goes out to get away from you.  What a boring lumpen twat.  Why the do you think anyone is interested in your shite post about chucking a stew in the oven then factoring in a snooze.   Jesus wept as some of the inane pointless drivel that pops on on the internet.  

Woah! Who nicked your lunch? I think you need a snooze.

90b9263243659d3278a91895419fb029.jpg

J

1 hour ago, Thomo said:

1 hour ago, Thomo said:

If people stop posting complete and utter shite i wont get angry.    A poster calling himself Stinky and asking where he can get a deep fried pizza and Irn Bru in London fills me with nothing but rage and this total bumpkin halfwit from Bristol telling us about his mind numbing plans for Saturday have me howling at my computer screen.

That's probably one of the most random personal attacks we've seen here for a long, long time.

have a break.

3 hours ago, Thomo said:

If people stop posting complete and utter shite i wont get angry.    A poster calling himself Stinky and asking where he can get a deep fried pizza and Irn Bru in London fills me with nothing but rage and this total bumpkin halfwit from Bristol telling us about his mind numbing plans for Saturday have me howling at my computer screen.

3 hours ago, James1986 said:

:lol::lol: brilliant

Indeed. Top notch. Some of the funniest laugh out loud stuff I've seen on here in ages 

2 hours ago, Admin4 said:

That's probably one of the most random personal attacks we've seen here for a long, long time.

have a break.

Aww you canny suspend someone for that!! That's funny and it's barely even abuse. If someone grassed on him for that then they're an absolute loser. Come on "halfwit" is worthy of a ban?!?

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Aww you canny suspend someone for that!! That's funny and it's barely even abuse. If someone grassed on him for that then they're an absolute loser. Come on "halfwit" is worthy of a ban?!?

You might be right.

On 07/11/2016 at 5:10 PM, Thomo said:

??? hilarious!

On 7 November 2016 at 5:39 PM, Thomo said:

:lol: Marvellous.

On Monday, November 07, 2016 at 6:41 PM, Admin4 said:

have a break.

Maybe u should have a break if you are banning someone for being really funny. Have a look at yersel man.

On 07/11/2016 at 5:39 PM, Thomo said:

:lol::lol:

Thomo, you need to book a spot on our bus to England game next June! You will fit in fantastically with the many like minded sorts we have going who have these exact same thoughts. 

On 7 November 2016 at 11:27 AM, Bristolhibby said:

My Missus is off out all day Saturday, so it will be football training with the youngest, then probably a bit of park action. Maccies for lunch (top hangover scran).

I firmly intend to be on my sofa by 17:00 for the Austria v Ireland / Croatia v Iceland game. Then bleeding into the Wales v Serbia game. Might chuck a stew in the slow cooked for the evening.

I’ll be looking to factor a snooze in there at some point.

J

How was the stew?

We headed out to Hammersmith on the Thursday and spent most our first night in The Blue Anchor, which I could have spent all day in :beer2:

After that the wife wanted to head back to the hotel to get some rest, so I just went to a few bars around Oxford Street (Argyll Arms actually was pretty nice) but the Three Tuns next to our hotel was good.

Walkers of Whitehall was nice and shocked us it never got more busy as the day went on.