London Boozers - Page 2 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

London Boozers

DoonTheSlope

On 05/11/2016 at 6:39 PM, Hercules Rockefeller said:

Anyone aware of the London rules around nightclub entry? Quite keen on a discodance post-match but unsure of whether door staff will be strict if you have a Scotland top on...

You will be lucky to get into most pubs with football tops on.  Try to get into a London nightclub and the bouncers will probably fill you in just for being daft enough to try

11 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Any club that lets people in wearing football tops probably isn't a club you want to be in 

Correct. We'll just be looking for a lively pub post-match on Friday. Will save the nightclubs until Saturday night :) 

42 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Nah Saturday night will be saved for lying on the couch in my punders with an ice pack on my heid.

My Missus is off out all day Saturday, so it will be football training with the youngest, then probably a bit of park action. Maccies for lunch (top hangover scran).

I firmly intend to be on my sofa by 17:00 for the Austria v Ireland / Croatia v Iceland game. Then bleeding into the Wales v Serbia game. Might chuck a stew in the slow cooked for the evening.

I’ll be looking to factor a snooze in there at some point.

J

19 minutes ago, Westy83 said:

Are you still allowed to drink on the streets in London? if these 3 pubs are stowed out, then will be off to the big Asda up the road for a carry out.

Depends on the area. For the friendly at Wembley there was a restriction on drinking around the stadium. However a policeman informed us of this then said "however if you go and take your cans around that corner then I won't be able to see you". 

A stark contrast to the general attitude of the police in Glasgow.

23 minutes ago, Westy83 said:

Are you still allowed to drink on the streets in London? if these 3 pubs are stowed out, then will be off to the big Asda up the road for a carry out.

We were drinking a carry out from Lidls in the car park just beside Wembley way. The police walked past us and they weren't interested

3 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

We were drinking a carry out from Lidls in the car park just beside Wembley way. The police walked past us and they weren't interested

Yip, did this last time. However it was August and alfresco drinking was much more appealing.

J

5 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

1 minute ago, Bristolhibby said:

Yip, did this last time. However it was August and alfresco drinking was much more appealing.

J

I was there too. Was nice to be introduced to neither of you.

Edited by deecie

3 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

J

2 minutes ago, deecie said:

I was there too. Was nice to be introduced to neither of you.

We're either of you's with the big boy who bought about a dozen packets of cold meat and he ate them for his tea?

?????

2 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

We're either of you's with the big boy who bought about a dozen packets of cold meat and he ate them for his tea?

?????

Not to the best of my knowledge. It sounds better than what I actually ate mind.

18 minutes ago, Wee McGeek said:

What pubs have we been allocated?

O'Neills/O'Reillys is in soho.

I know we've got Crystals at Wembley but that was a ticketed doo. I couldn't tell you what other pubs we have there though 

Edited by DoonTheSlope

5 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

My Missus is off out all day Saturday, so it will be football training with the youngest, then probably a bit of park action. Maccies for lunch (top hangover scran).

I firmly intend to be on my sofa by 17:00 for the Austria v Ireland / Croatia v Iceland game. Then bleeding into the Wales v Serbia game. Might chuck a stew in the slow cooked for the evening.

I’ll be looking to factor a snooze in there at some point.

J

No wonder your missus goes out all day.  She probably goes out to get away from you.  What a boring lumpen twat.  Why the do you think anyone is interested in your shite post about chucking a stew in the oven then factoring in a snooze.   Jesus wept as some of the inane pointless drivel that pops on on the internet.  

20 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Check out Mr angry. Had a go at someone else for wanting a pizza supper. Food fascist imo.

If people stop posting complete and utter shite i wont get angry.    A poster calling himself Stinky and asking where he can get a deep fried pizza and Irn Bru in London fills me with nothing but rage and this total bumpkin halfwit from Bristol telling us about his mind numbing plans for Saturday have me howling at my computer screen.

Edited by Thomo